Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2005/05/17 10:59:50 UTC

BugZilla & Antidote

I just see that Antidote is just a valid Component in BugZilla.
9 Bug entries, all marked as fixed, invalid or wont (and wont any more after
dropping the
whole subproject ;)

Should we delete that component?

Jan

Re: BugZilla & Antidote

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 17 May 2005, Jan Materne <Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

> I just see that Antidote is just a valid Component in BugZilla.  9
> Bug entries, all marked as fixed, invalid or wont (and wont any more
> after dropping the whole subproject ;)
>
> Should we delete that component?

You can only delete a "component" in Bugzilla if you re-assign all
bugs (closed or not) to a different component.

Which would that be?

Stefan