Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/28 22:00:30 UTC

Backport of TOMEE-1908

Hi

Does anyone have any objections to this change being backported to
tomee-1.7.x:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/commit/64ca1f3e9f7965d35e7a70a06ae60441d026c9a1
?

I'm specifically looking to use this resource adapter:
https://github.com/jms-ra/generic-jms-ra/tree/1.x with 1.7.x which requires
this change as it tries to cast a ManagedConnection object back to the
actual class.

My specific backport with merge issues and J7 -> J6 issues resolved is here
for review: https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/80

The original patch and issue details are here:

Jon

Re: Backport of TOMEE-1908

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
unsafe is fine (and you don't really have the choice actually)

Wonder if we should add a flag support in the resource adapter
definition/properties to force the use of java proxies (= prevent
subclassing)

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Backport of TOMEE-1908

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.