Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Matthias Köster <ma...@unamite.com> on 2001/05/11 11:29:19 UTC

Problems with Apache SOAP 2.1 and WebLogic 5.1 under NT 4

I am working with WebLogic 5.1 and Apache SOAP 2.1 under Windows NT 4. My
installation seems
to work, since I can use the webbased admin tool to deploy samples provided
with Apache SOAP. I have copied the samples subdirectory into my public_html
directory and have added that directory into my weblogic.servlet.classpath
property. Then I deployed the addressbook webservice succesfully with the
webbased deployment form.

After that I imported the GetAdress-sample into JBuilder4 and compiled it
successfully.
But when i start it i get the following exception:

Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Client): A
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a:
'faultcode' element.

Has someone an idea what causes this error? Is my installation perhaps not
corret?
Any suggestions are welcomed!

Regards,

Matthias

RE: Problems with Apache SOAP 2.1 and WebLogic 5.1 under NT 4

Posted by Matthias Köster <ma...@unamite.com>.
I now have found a solution to my problems. I downloaded the SOAP
implementation from BEA, which is as it seems based on Apache SOAP 2.0 and
now use the contained w3cdom.jar and xerces.jar. I have put the w3cdom.jar
file in front of the WEBLOGIC_CLASSPATH and the xerces.jar at the end (!) of
it and now everything works.

Regards,

Matthias

Posted by Harshad Nanal <ha...@mahindrabt.com>.