Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/10 11:15:17 UTC

Camel 3 - More middle folders in components

Hi

To make maintaining Camel components easier, and to avoid the
components root folder gets too big, then recently we have moved cloud
components into aws, google etc.

I think we could do the same for more components like
- debezium
- microprofile (all microprpofile modules)
- spring (all spring modules)
- test (unit test and testcontainers)

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Camel 3 - More middle folders in components

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah vertx is a good idea, we have 7 or so modules

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Tadayoshi Sato <sa...@gmail.com>.
Great idea.

+1

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 8:17 PM Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, it makes sense.
>
> +1.
>
> We need to create some issues to track these down.
>
> Il giorno mer 10 mar 2021 alle ore 12:15 Claus Ibsen <
> claus.ibsen@gmail.com>
> ha scritto:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > To make maintaining Camel components easier, and to avoid the
> > components root folder gets too big, then recently we have moved cloud
> > components into aws, google etc.
> >
> > I think we could do the same for more components like
> > - debezium
> > - microprofile (all microprpofile modules)
> > - spring (all spring modules)
> > - test (unit test and testcontainers)
> >

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Tadayoshi Sato

Re: Camel 3 - More middle folders in components

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, it makes sense.