Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tieum <ti...@free.fr> on 2005/05/21 16:20:17 UTC

Problems with BAYES

   Hello,

I use spamassain behind amavisd-new. I get two prblems with BAYES:

1) my imap folders are scanned everyday some for HAM some for SPAM, everyday
ssa-learn tells it learned from all messages although some are not new

2) some of my messages are checked for BAYES (and therefore have BAYES_nn
token) and some other are not. WHy aren't they all checked ?

  Thanks,

  Matthieu

Re: Problems with BAYES

Posted by Tieum <ti...@free.fr>.
Le Lundi 23 Mai 2005 06:09, vous avez écrit :

> >1) my imap folders are scanned everyday some for HAM some for SPAM,
everyday ssa-learn tells it learned from all messages although some are not
new

> That's weird. Is your bayes_seen file getting deleted?

It does not seem so

> >2) some of my messages are checked for BAYES (and therefore have BAYES_nn
token) and some other are not. Why aren't they all checked ?

> What version of SA do you use? 2.6x? If so, that's normal. A perfect 50/50
score from bayes will just cause no bayes rules to hit.

I use version 3.0.3-3.fc3

How can I solve this problems or at least diagnose where they come from ?

  Thanks,

Matthieu

Re: Problems with BAYES

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.