Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com> on 2010/10/22 07:39:50 UTC

: Could camel support configurable interceptor strategy in spring?

Thanks a lot. I see;

Camel could look up all the configured interceptor-strategies in spring
application context. But unfortunately, it seems we couldn't control the
wrap order of interceptor-strategies;

On 2010/10/22 12:29 Willem Jiang Wrote
 Re: Could camel support configurable interceptor strategy in spring?

You can just add the InterceptorStrategies into the application,
CamelContextFactoryBean will pick up these interceptorStrategies and set
them into the camelContext.

You can find the code in the afterPropertiesSet() method of
AbstractCamelContextFactoryBean[1].

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-core-xml/sr
c/main/java/org/apache/camel/core/xml/AbstractCamelContextFactoryBean.java

--
Willem
----------------------------------

Re: Could camel support configurable interceptor strategy in spring?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 9:19 AM, ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com> wrote:
> Hi, Clause:
>
> Thanks a lot;
> I am sorry for my poor knowledge about Orader.
>  I have just reviewed the source code of camel-core, camel-spring,camel-xml.
> But I haven't found the source code to control the wrapper-sequence of
> interceptor strategy by Ordered;
>
> Do you means my interceptor-strategy can implement the Ordered interface ,
> then the camel could sequence  to load these strategies by the order?
>
> For example if I write two interceptor-strategy(A , B), if A's order is 0,
> and B's order is 1. the camel will always wrapper the processor as
> {A{B{Processor}}.

Yeah something like that AFAIR.

Posted by ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com>.
Hi, Clause: