Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bret Miller <br...@wcg.org> on 2005/05/13 01:36:47 UTC

Navigating the node tree

Anyone have any sample code for walking the message node tree and
looking at the properties on each node?

Re: Navigating the node tree

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 04:36:47PM -0700, Bret Miller wrote:
> Anyone have any sample code for walking the message node tree and
> looking at the properties on each node?

find_parts() basically does this, but it only looks at the content-type, but
you can use it as a basis.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
I can't live the button-down life like you.  I want it all!  The

 		-- Homer Simpson
 		   Lisa's Rival