Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Greg Kashuba <gk...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/21 16:01:13 UTC

Question about saving Documents

I got an updated newer Mac Book Pro and loaded my prior computer software and configurations from the older one. One thing that did not transfer was Office for Mac which I got thru my employer GEICO at a substantial discount. I don’t use the program much but when I do, I save all my doc’s in .pdf format. Can I save doc’s written on openoffice as .pdf’s?

Greg Kashuba
Retired

Re: Question about saving Documents

Posted by Greg Kashuba <gk...@gmail.com>.
Great! I'll give it a try. Thanks for your help.

--
*Greg Kashuba*
[image: ][image: ]

Re: Question about saving Documents