Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by djohnjimmy <dj...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/15 23:10:12 UTC

Re: T5 on websphere 6.1 problems

Hi,

I get the same error :
"Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: {0} "
  when I try to run the appfuse demo on Websphere 6.1.0.17 ( updated from
6.1.0). It worked just fine on 6.1.0.  I downgraded it to 6.1.0.11 but with
the same result. It would be really helpful if you can shed some light on
this. Thanks!

Here is the war file (just in case) :
  http://rapidshare.com/files/145501676/t5-appfuse-demo-1.0.0.war.html

Tapestry 5 AppFuse Demo
-----------------------

Prerequisites
=============
 - Maven 2.0.6+
 - SVN client
 - JDK 1.5+

Steps
=====
To get started, please complete the following steps:

1. Get the source from SVN
   svn checkout http://tapestry5-appfuse.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
tapestry5-appfuse-read-only

2. Change to the newly created directory and run the following command
  mvn jetty:run-war -Phsqldb (it runs fine....)

3. Launch your browser and view the application at
http://localhost:8080/t5-appfuse-demo.
 Default users: admin/admin and user/user

4. More information can be found at:
	https://tapestry5-appfuse.googlecode.com

5. Now, deploy the war on WAS 6.1.0.17 (0r 6.1.0.11). You get the same
error.