Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Vivek Naruka (EXT-NSB)" <vi...@nokia-sbell.com> on 2023/02/15 08:24:38 UTC

Query about support for OpenSSL 1.1.1

Hi Tomcat Support Team,

There is new version of Openssl i.e. Openssl 3.0 available for which tomcat provide support in its newly released versions.
We are using Openssl version 1.1.1 in our project and need to know that if tomcat will continue its support towards Openssl 1.1.1 as well till year 2030.

Thanks and Regards
Vivek Singh Naruka

Re: Query about support for OpenSSL 1.1.1

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
This is a question for the users list, not the dev list.

Mark