Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by skosoy <sk...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/10 19:22:21 UTC

2 Virual Hosts, 2 SSL Cert's, 2 domains

I wish configure 2 virtual hosts both are different domain names. It's
necessary to configure for bout 2 different ssl certificates. It seems
like with current server.xml structure it is only one way: create 2
Connectors on 2 different PORT's, which it seems hit by overall server
performance. Whether it possible do it at a single IP address?

<Connector port="443"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Nio2Protocol" maxThreads="350"
SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false"
sslProtocol="TLS" keystoreFile=".../keyHere.key" keystorePass="secret"/>

Any ideas, any solutions? I use Apache Tomcat/9.0.0-dev.

Thanks in advance,
S.

Re: 2 Virual Hosts, 2 SSL Cert's, 2 domains

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 10/05/2016 20:22, skosoy wrote:
> I wish configure 2 virtual hosts both are different domain names. It's
> necessary to configure for bout 2 different ssl certificates. It seems
> like with current server.xml structure it is only one way: create 2
> Connectors on 2 different PORT's, which it seems hit by overall server
> performance. Whether it possible do it at a single IP address?
>
> <Connector port="443"
> protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Nio2Protocol" maxThreads="350"
> SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false"
> sslProtocol="TLS" keystoreFile=".../keyHere.key" keystorePass="secret"/>
>
> Any ideas, any solutions? I use Apache Tomcat/9.0.0-dev.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnEcYYutbRg

Config example around 12:40.

See the 9.0.x docs for full details of the options available.

Mark