Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de> on 2008/01/03 17:48:21 UTC

Ready to announce the release ?

If all necessary updates are in place, I think we can announce the
uimaj-2.2.1-incubating release.

- The release artifacts are uploaded and works with the mirror
- The website is updated with the latest documentation
- The release artifacts are uploaded to the Maven Incubator repository
- The eclipse update site is in place (but currently not documented !?)

-- Michael

Re: Ready to announce the release ?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Michael Baessler wrote:

+1

The Eclipse update site I thought was documented in our manual on
setting up Eclipse:
http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads/releaseDocs/2.2.1-incubating/docs/html/overview_and_setup/overview_and_setup.html#ugr.ovv.eclipse_setup.install_uima_eclipse_plugins

Probably should have a side-bar link to it on our web-site, though.
-Marshall