Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org> on 2004/05/13 22:30:37 UTC

[Fwd: Re: subscribe depot-dev@incubator.apache.org]

As a first thing on my quest to get more publicity for Depot, I added it
to Gmane! ;-)

Posted by Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org>.
My pleasure! ;-)
And, in addition to my previous comments, it would most probably be a
good idea to put up some kind of notices on Ruper and JJar homepages.
Something along the lines of:

This project has been discontinued in favor of a joint effort @ Apache:

Rgds,
Neeme