Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yupeng Fu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/02 19:22:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] FLIP-166: Flink/Pinot Connector

Hi all,

I'd like to propose a Flink/Pinot connector to solve the problems of
streaming/batch unification for the real-time analytical infrastructure on
top of Flink and Pinot. Apache Pinot <https://docs.pinot.apache.org/> is a
real-time distributed OLAP datastore with an inbuilt lambda architecture.
With the Flink/Pinot connector, Pinot's streaming/batch ingestion pipelines
can be unified using Flink only. Please read more in the FLIP proposal
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=177045634>,
and share comments.

--Yupeng

Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-166: Flink/Pinot Connector

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
I think this is good contribution to Apache Bahir:

https://github.com/apache/bahir-flink

as proper place to additional Flink connectors.

- Henry