Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2010/04/26 09:39:19 UTC

About WSACE 2.1.1.3 integration with ofbiz

Hai ,
        When I saw forum I could only see  the steps to configure ofbiz with
JBOSS. But I need it to do with Web Sphere Application Server 2.1.1.3
version.Could you tell me the steps to do so.

Many Thanks

Re: About WSACE 2.1.1.3 integration with ofbiz

Posted by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@formativesolutions.co.in>.
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> It was only tested with  WASCE 2.0.0.1 so far
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7045153
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Selvakumar Ganesan" <se...@formativesolutions.co.in>
>
>  Hai ,
>>       When I saw forum I could only see  the steps to configure ofbiz with
>> JBOSS. But I need it to do with Web Sphere Application Server 2.1.1.3
>> version.Could you tell me the steps to do so.
>>
> Yes, I saw ,the version is varied, for that I could not get the backup (ie
with the version 2.0.0.1).It is said to be outdated.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Selvakumar Ganesan" <se...@formativesolutions.co.in>