Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Pino <gi...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/09 16:25:50 UTC

Correct configuration for NetBeans to use Accumulo,Hadoop,Zookeeper

Hello everyone,
I claim I have never worked with Accumulo,
I should develop a Java application using NetBeans which in turn uses
Accumulator, Hadoop and Zookeeper, I wanted to ask you what is the correct
configuration for doing this with NetBeans, such as what libraries to use
and more.
Thanks in advance for using yours time and excuse my english a bit ugly.

Re: Correct configuration for NetBeans to use Accumulo,Hadoop,Zookeeper

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@apache.org>.
Hi Guiseppe,

Josh had forwarded your email to the user list at user@accumulo.apache.org when
he replied to you.  I responded to that email.

Mike