Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2007/12/14 14:22:43 UTC

RE: maven-scm-providers-git initial version

Hi!

Just want to give a short update:

1.) almost all TCK tests are now implemented and pass
2.) The maven-release-plugin works fine now. Full release cycles with both release:prepare and
release:perform executed successfully.

This is currently still all done under Linux only, but Siegi Goeschl will help me with testing
this under MacOS X the next weeks.

web-git can be accessed via http://ns1.backwork.net/git/

Although all important things work now, there are probably still a lot of things to do. So if
anyone like to help then feel free to drop me or Sigi a mail.

LieGrü,
strub

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? www.yahoo.de/mail

Re: maven-scm-providers-git initial version

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Everything seems to pass, and I'll huck the whole lot under hudson and
commit the git provider.

On 5-Apr-08, at 2:44 PM, Eugene Kuleshov wrote:

> struberg wrote:
>>
>> For the really 'edgy' guys out there: I've fixed the
>> maven-scm-provider-git to also work with
>> git-1.5.4.
>>
>> $> git-clone http://ns1.backwork.net/git/maven-scm-providers-git.git
>> as usual...
>>
>> Please provide feedback, so we can move this to codehaus if it's
>> mature
>> enough.
>>

> Great stuff. I've played with some functionality and it worked with
> cygwin
> git after I fixed some minor things on Windows. Left comment on
> SCM-182.
>
> It would be great to bring code under Maven SCM, so we could start
> using
> snapshots.
>
>  regards,
>  Eugene

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.

-- Buddha

RE: maven-scm-providers-git initial version

Posted by Eugene Kuleshov <eu...@md.pp.ru>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.