Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org> on 2020/05/12 07:28:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committers

Hi all,

on behalf of the StreamPipes PPMC, it is my pleasure to inform you that we have two new committers.
Felix John and Daniel Ebi have accepted the offer to become committers of the StreamPipes project!

Both are active contributors for quite some time and are working on various parts of StreamPipes:
For example, Felix implemented multiple new processors and sinks and Daniel is working on the fronend as well as the backend.

Congratulations, we are very happy to have you on board.

Philipp

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committers

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org>.
@Felix and Daniel, congratulations! Very cool to have you on board.