Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/06 12:59:51 UTC

[RELEASE]: msp install sets to upgrade AOO 4.0.1 to AOO 4.1

Hi,

for the Beta it is not possible to provide msp installer for Windows to
upgrade from an AOO 4.0.1 to 4.1. But for the final RC I am planning to
provide msp installer as well.

The msp can be applied on a finally released and installed AOO 4.0.1
only and I plan to split the vote for the final release. One is for the
full install sets, lang packs, SKD and source release and one for the
msp's. If we detect any problems with the msp's we can easy drop it for 4.1.

Juergen