Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Aslam Bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/01/17 14:04:51 UTC

Re: AW: Strange: Slide Server Getting hang, No reason

Hi Dorel,
I tried but could not get the location, where to set the "differ_writting"
and "asyncron" properties. Plz guide me at what location should i set these
parameteres. I could not found any object with this name in Domain.xml. Can
you send me a sample Domain.xml with these parameters set.

Thanks...