Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2017/06/08 07:53:34 UTC

Please welcome Nicolas Peltier, Sling committer

Hi Sling community,

Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
centered around the Sling Pipes module, the Sling PMC has elected
Nicolas Peltier as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the
invitation.

Please join me in welcoming him!

Nicolas - if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers
briefly introducing themselves to the list, feel free. And maybe take
the time to verify your SVN permissions to update http://sling.apache.o
rg/project-information/project-team.html :-)

Best,

Robert

Re: Please welcome Nicolas Peltier, Sling committer

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome Nicolas!

Regards,

Timothee

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...the Sling PMC has elected
> Nicolas Peltier as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the
> invitation...

Bienvenue Nicolas! On va enfin pouvoir parler français sur cette liste ;-)

-Bertrand

Re: Please welcome Nicolas Peltier, Sling committer

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Welcome Nicolas

Regards
Carsten

Robert Munteanu wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: Please welcome Nicolas Peltier, Sling committer

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Nicolas !
Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Georg Henzler <sl...@ghenzler.de>.

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
Welcome Nicolas!

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <np...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi All,

(sorry to answer with my @adobe.mail, have had some issues with pony mail)

Thanks for the warm welcome! It’s a real honour to be a commiter, and I’ll try to deserve it.

I’ve been using sling for 8 years now, and contributed pipes 2 years ago. I’m still actively working on it.
I’d be glad to get to Berlin for adaptTo and meet (again) some of you guys in person :-)

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Welcome Nicolas

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <ie...@netdava.com>.
Congratulations Nicolas!