Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by nikhil gupta <ng...@hotmail.com> on 2007/06/21 07:46:01 UTC

purpose of the files/dirs in .svn folder of the WC

Hi There,

I searched the net quite a bit for this but did not get much information. Could some one throw some light on what different files in the .svn folder mean.

I know entries file holds the information about the version stored in the WC, information about this being modified etc.

The format file in my WC has only one digit '8'. what does that mean?

what is the purpose of all-wcprops file?

I was feeling curious about this...

Information of any kind will be helpful...

Regards,
Nikhil
Want to look great? Get expert opinion on beauty and skin care.
http://content.msn.co.in/Lifestyle/AskExpert/Default01.htm

Re: purpose of the files/dirs in .svn folder of the WC

Posted by Matt Sickler <cr...@gmail.com>.
Why do you need to know such information, usually the .svn dir is off
limits to end users.