Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by hg...@cswebmail.com on 2003/02/26 01:31:56 UTC

Xindice query does not produce data that is in a CDATA section

Dear all,

I am retrieving XML data from Xindice via Cocoon.
Everything is retrieved OK except what's in a CDATA
section - this is completely missing and Cocoon returns
this tag as an empty tag, e.g. <mytag/>

However, when I retrieve the data with an XPath query
from the Xindice command line, CDATA is returned ??

Any ideas ??

This is my pipeline fragment:
    <map:match pattern="xindiceselect/**">
 	<map:generate type="file"
src="xmldb:xindice://localhost:4080/db/EMKnowledgeObjects/#/{1}"/>
  	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>

The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!
 250 FREE hours! Sign-on Now!

Re: Xindice query does not produce data that is in a CDATA section

Posted by Yury Mikhienko <yu...@mobicomk.donpac.ru>.
On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:31:56 -0800 (PST)
hgadm@cswebmail.com wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am retrieving XML data from Xindice via Cocoon.
> Everything is retrieved OK except what's in a CDATA
> section - this is completely missing and Cocoon returns
> this tag as an empty tag, e.g. <mytag/>
>
> However, when I retrieve the data with an XPath query
> from the Xindice command line, CDATA is returned ??
>
> Any ideas ??
>
> This is my pipeline fragment:
>     <map:match pattern="xindiceselect/**">
>  	<map:generate type="file"
> src="xmldb:xindice://localhost:4080/db/EMKnowledgeObjects/#/{1}"/>
>   	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
>     </map:match>

What is the version Xindice you use?

--