Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by wss4j wei <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 00:41:36 UTC

weblogic 9 with An unsupported signature or encryption algorithm was used (unsupported key transport encryption algorithm: No such algorithm: http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5

Hi All,

Weblogic : An unsupported signature or encryption algorithm was used
(unsupported key transport encryption algorithm: No such algorithm:
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5

Not sure is it related to xml security[xmlsec-1.4.0.jar] loading in the
weblogic's webapp lib level.
If I copy the jar to the application's lib level, It works fine [able to
find key transport encryption algorithm such as #rsa-1_5].
If I copy the jar to the webapplication's lib level, it errors with An
unsupported signature or encryption algorithm was used (unsupported key
transport encryption algorithm: No such algorithm:
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5

Anyone has this issue ? or any idea why I am getting this.