Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Muhammad Kashif <m_...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/22 15:11:52 UTC

How to Configure James as Email Relay Agent???

Hello,

I am new to Mail Servers and I want to know if we can
use JAMES as an Email Relay Agent. And if we can use
it what will be the configurations of doing so???

Exact Scenario that i want to implement is given
below:

I want to set up an email relay agent that listens
directly at SMTP for an incoming email and whenever an
email arrives that relay agent pass it to email
server. Address of that Email Relay agent is defined
in the MX Record of the DNS.

Thanx in advance

Regards

Kashif