Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Wilson <aw...@hyperreal.com> on 1995/12/17 19:15:21 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "apache httpd fills up process table" on SunOS 4.x (fwd)

This sounds like the /tmp problem which hits SunOS 4 hard.  I've acked
the stock '/tmp/htstatus' -> '/var/httpd/htstatus' fix beloved of us all
and asked for a bit more on the 'borg' connection, could be that
filling the access log up with identical messages is also indicative of
this problem.

Either that or we're all about to be assimilated...

Ay.