Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/28 13:26:36 UTC

Netbeans 15 rc - Startup Dialog Sizes

I was trying out the recent Netbeans 15 release candidate and noticed
something on startup that most of the dialogs appear to be extremely
small.  From first glance this included the "import dialog", the "Starting
dialog", and the "Welcome" view.

I suspect this may be a side effect of the screen resolution as I am on a
high resolution setting (3840x2160) and scaling to 250%.

Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com

Re: Netbeans 15 rc - Startup Dialog Sizes

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.
Okay, another data point...

I pulled the official Netbeans 15 delivery, tried it initially and had the
small sized items.  Cleaned out my cache and user folder, restarted,
screens were smaller, importing Netbeans 14 settings.  Closed down again
and restarted, and now the window is the correct size.  Not sure what is
going on still.

Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.