Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Barry Zhao [Zhao] (via Google Drive)" <dr...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/07/05 03:33:23 UTC

samplepdfread1.pdf

I've shared an item with you:

samplepdfread1.pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RK53mIzwataGxRVnMtem81cUE/view?usp=sharing&invite=COPlh40N&ts=577b2a83

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Re: samplepdfread1.pdf

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
This was for a question that has been answered. Don't bother :-)

Tilman

Re: samplepdfread1.pdf

Posted by Ankit Agarwal <an...@gmail.com>.
I thought so but then i trusted the people in this grp and opened it :P

Re: samplepdfread1.pdf

Posted by Thad Humphries <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: samplepdfread1.pdf

Posted by Ankit Agarwal <an...@gmail.com>.