Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Tjarda Peelen <tj...@incentro.com> on 2013/08/21 15:02:07 UTC

DotCMIS & CMIS 1.1 support

Hi all,

We like to use DotCMIS to access Alfresco, thus have 'the aspect
challenge'. I understand CMIS 1.1 specification solves this 'by design'.

Does DotCMIS support the 1.1 spec already? (Then I overlooked it..)
Or is there an educated guess when this could be implemented?

Thanks!

*Tjarda** Peelen*
Consultant *|* Incentro Utrecht

Re: DotCMIS & CMIS 1.1 support

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Tjarda,

 Nobody has started a DotCMIS CMIS 1.1 implementation, yet.
 It's certainly doable within a few weeks (maybe just a few days) by
 porting the OpenCMIS code - if someone finds the time to do it.

 - Florian