Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2018/02/02 00:21:59 UTC

Re: Testing and CI -- Apache Jenkins Builds (WAS -> Re: Testing)

All seems to have settled now. Hadoopqa is running 'normally' again with
yetus 0.7.0 and some new configs (Thanks to Allen Wittenhauer for the
help/input...). That said, we need to work on curbing resources used during
test runs....
St.Ack