Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by sameer nanda <sa...@rediffmail.com> on 2004/05/09 19:50:41 UTC

Does Cocoon2.1.2 comes with Lucene Integration???

Hello All,

I have a doubt, all I wanted to know is, do all the laterst versions of cocoon come with the default Lucene Intergration. I am using cocoon2.1.2 source distribution, and I didnt find anything anywhere ???

Does anybody knows where is it located wrt to the "cocoon context" directory. Also I was reading the "Cocoon Developers Handbook" by Lajos and Jeremy, looking at chapter # 19, Searching with Cocoon.

In this chapter they are talking about how Lucene actually works with cocoon, and refer to the example which would be found at

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/search/welcome

but, they are talking about Cocoon V2.0.3.

So thats the question, is the default intergration still available with the latest versions of cocoon, or do we have to download Lucene from Apache and intergrate externally.

I am not getting much out of it, might be someone knows that ???

Thanks

With Regards
Sam