Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2001/09/27 12:51:22 UTC

Plans on release of j.-t-c mod_jk for TC 4.0

Hola a todos, Remmy:

which are the plans ( timing and schedule ) for release j-t-c code for
use with tc 4.0?

I think i can port isapi_redirect changes from 3.3 to j-t-c, in the next
weekend or next next :), is that  ok for you ?

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

Re: Plans on release of j.-t-c mod_jk for TC 4.0

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> > Hola a todos, Remmy:
> >
> > which are the plans ( timing and schedule ) for release j-t-c code for
> > use with tc 4.0?
> >
> > I think i can port isapi_redirect changes from 3.3 to j-t-c, in the next
> > weekend or next next :), is that  ok for you ?
>
> That's fine. I plan to tag the j-t-c CVS when we put out the next release.
>
> Remy

Note that Locale and Locales are not filled by mod_jk and I am planing to fix it
(That one of the watchdog tests that failed).

Re: Plans on release of j.-t-c mod_jk for TC 4.0

Posted by Remy Maucherat <rm...@home.com>.