Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io> on 2017/12/05 00:06:27 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-165: Extend Interactive Queries for return latest update timestamp per key

Jeyhun,

is there any update regarding this KIP?

-Matthias

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Hi,

This issue seems to be resolved as part of KIP-258. Thus, I close this
discussion and mark this KIP as discarded.

Let me know if there is any objection. Thanks.

-Matthias