Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2007/11/07 22:21:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r592761 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:34:10 -0000
trawick@apache.org wrote:

> Author: trawick
> Date: Wed Nov  7 06:34:09 2007
> New Revision: 592761

> Log:
> one commit to address multiple distinct issues can result in perpetual
> confusion

:-)

I missed your 2.2.x patch earlier.  If it's important, I have no
problem changing my comment to +1 for that alone.  But preferably
drop the reference to r571798.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/

Re: svn commit: r592761 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 7, 2007 4:21 PM, Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:34:10 -0000
> trawick@apache.org wrote:
>
> > Author: trawick
> > Date: Wed Nov  7 06:34:09 2007
> > New Revision: 592761

> > Log:
> > one commit to address multiple distinct issues can result in perpetual
> > confusion
>
> :-)
>
> I missed your 2.2.x patch earlier.  If it's important, I have no
> problem changing my comment to +1 for that alone.  But preferably
> drop the reference to r571798.

I'll try to find the time to create a master patch for the dbd+EBCDIC
backport proposal to help get that unstuck...  Then everybody gets
their desired fix into 2.2.x.