Posted to community@apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2012/01/08 23:16:12 UTC

seen on boost dev list: "Wake-up call for the ASF"

Folks with a stake in reviving the STDCXX project may be interested in
following up with the person who wrote this:

daniel

Re: seen on boost dev list: "Wake-up call for the ASF"

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> wrote:
> I never get the bureaucracy bit. If he's put it on that site and
> pointed to it, then we can just go take the code and integrate it.
> Even if he hasn't pointed to it we can still go get it as it's AL 2.0.
>
> Hen

Some more info is available on the following STDCXX thread. Also,
further discussion should be really be happening on that project dev
list, where it will reach the right audience.

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/u5l2nlw2ehxphopt

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: seen on boost dev list: "Wake-up call for the ASF"

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.