Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vinay Chandupatla <vi...@mdp.net> on 2003/03/17 15:00:42 UTC

[OT]: Looking for a Good Web Designing Tool

Hi everybody,
            Which tool is good for developing web pages. I am using struts architecture  but I will be the on who will also doing web designing work and also programming.

I have Dreamweaver , but it doesn't support many features like <fieldset> and <legend>

Is there a very user friendly Tool which can help build web user interfaces.

Help appreciated

Thank you very much
Vinay

Re: Looking for a Good Web Designing Tool

Posted by Alexandre Jaquet <al...@freesurf.ch>.
read the archive....