Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@apache.org> on 2012/03/19 11:15:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.3.0 (rc1)

Hi,

We have just prepared a 2.3.0 release and we are now looking for
approval of the PMC to publish the release.
More info on release requirements can be found here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release#approving-a-release

These are the major changes from our previous 2.3.0 release:

Allow specification of delete action for each DBRelation (ON DELETE CASCADE)
Extend Record and Column interfaces by Record.isReadOnly() and
Column.validate() methods
Simplify use of DBCommand:DBCommandParam class
Allow expression based indexes
Allow to specify the character column length in bytes (Non-Unicode) or
chars (Unicode) for DDL generation
..and lots of bug fixes...

(I made a mistake by not creating a rc-x tag, it's an annoyance if the
vote is negative but not a blocker)

Changelog: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/empire-db/tags/empire-db-parent-2.3.0/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.3.0

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-089/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.3.0 (rc1)

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I hereby declare the vote accepted.

+1 [binding] Francis, Rainer, Eike
+1 Benson, Jan, Andreas

Thanks for voting!

The actual release will take some more time as I'm not at home the
coming days...

Posted by ne...@eknet.org.

Posted by Jan Glaubitz <ja...@glaubitz.org>.
+1