Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ma...@swisscom.com on 2002/12/06 15:41:15 UTC

XSP: Request parameters for SQL arguments

I try to have a variable for my sql query :

select * From AllTask Where wfID=

That variable (wfID=*) is in my url, that means the page is loaded with
the adress:

.../view-workflow?myID=2 or .../view-workflow?myID=5

How can I get the variable 2 or 5 and put it in my SQL query? I use a
xsp page.
In the sitemap I have the following pipeline

     <map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="workflowmax/view-workflow">
     <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="workflowmax/documents/view-workflow.xsp"/>
  	 <map:transform type="sql">
  		<map:parameter name="use-connection" value="personnel"/>
  	 </map:transform>
	 <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>
   </map:pipeline>