Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Chandra Sekhar <sv...@lasersoft.co.in> on 2006/07/25 07:15:39 UTC

how to handle onChange event on a input field.

Hi ,

 Can any one please tell me the way to handle the OnChange Event on the input fields.On a Change of the value on a field I have to call a JavaScript function inorder to clear all the fields.But this is not working for me.Can you please suggest a way for this.

Rgds,
Chandru.

Re: how to handle onChange event on a input field.

Posted by Chandra Sekhar <sv...@lasersoft.co.in>.
Hi Matthias,

<h:outputText id = "lblclientcode" value="#{msgBundle.lblclientcode}"
styleClass="lbltxt" ></h:outputText>

<h:inputText id = "txtclientcode" value = "#{CtlClienttdsBean.mclientcode}"
styleClass="inputfld" size = "12" maxlength="20"
onkeypress="keyPressEvents(this)" onkeydown="keyDownEevents(this)" onfocus =
"gotFocusEvents(this)" onblur = "blurAction(this)" onchange =
"ClearNonKeyFields()"></h:inputText>

In this  my  JavaScript function ClearNonKeyFields() is Not firing.Can you
please provide a solution for it.

Regards,

Chandru.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.