Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Diggins <ti...@red56.co.uk> on 2000/08/14 10:16:22 UTC

where-to-find-help file for tomcat list

Hi -

there was a helpful file being posted every so often on the tomcat list at
the beginning of last week - will that be posted again? can we see if

a) that file can be posted onto the apache site from a link from the tomcat
or mailing list page (how do we do this/who do we contact?)

b) there's no way of finding mail list archives from the jakarta site. Do
they exist? Or would there be an advantage to moving the lists to something
like eGroups?

thanks

Tim

Tim Diggins             tel +44 (020) 7378 4395 (direct)
New Media Director      mailto:tim.diggins@teamworks.co.uk
Teamworks               http://www.teamworks.co.uk