Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Olivier ETIENNE <oe...@astek.fr> on 2007/11/22 17:12:47 UTC

Problem with SVN

Hello,

I've a problem using a svn repository with my maven project.
After each build, I have the follonwing error message :

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
 'svn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
 operable program or batch file.

I use continuum 1.1-beta-4.
My SCM url is : scm:svn:svn://my_server/repository_path

Any idea ?

Olivier

Re: Problem with SVN

Posted by Olivier ETIENNE <oe...@astek.fr>.
Thanks, it works !

I was thought that the a svn client was provided with continuum...

Olivier.

Re: Problem with SVN

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,