Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Dan Silva <Da...@authoria.com> on 2000/09/02 03:29:38 UTC

Question on rebuilding the samples in Xalan-C++ version 0.40.0...

Hello:

I downloaded Xalan-C++ version 0.40.0 and want to compile the samples. Your
website has instructions but it seems that the project settings in the Xalan
samples point to an "xml-xerces" directory structure which is not created
when installing the Xerces download (zipfile). This made me question whether
I downloaded the correct version of Xerces. I found the following excerpt
from the Xalan release notes: "Xalan-C++ version 0.40.0 has been tested with
Xerces-C++ version 1.2.0a" so it appears that I did download the correct
version of Xerces.
What should I do? Could you provide me with clearer direction?
Thanks,
-Dan