Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by 4J CED <sh...@arabia.com> on 2003/12/24 08:08:43 UTC

problems with the mail subject when it is arabic

hi for all..

i have a very big problem that when i send a message from the hotmail
with arabic subject

james get the message and the subject become question marks(????????)

while the arabic body is wright,please any wan can help urgently

SHADY KAMEL

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Get Your 10MB account for FREE at http://mail.arabia.com !
Get FREE business cards for your business or personal use -- an $85 FREE
gift. Top quality! Full color!
<http://ads.arabia.com/?SHT=text_email_arabic>

Re: problems with the mail subject when it is arabic

Posted by Mark Swanson <ma...@ScheduleWorld.com>.
On December 24, 2003 2:08 am, 4J CED wrote:
> hi for all..
>
> i have a very big problem that when i send a message from the hotmail
> with arabic subject
>
> james get the message and the subject become question marks(????????)
>
> while the arabic body is wright,please any wan can help urgently

What font/OS/environment are you using to print the text with?

I just successfully sent/received Arabic using James as SMTP and POP3. I did
it using Linux/Kmail.

Cheers.

--
Schedule your world with ScheduleWorld.com
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/