Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kasi Sankaralingam <ka...@shutterfly.com> on 2007/11/13 20:27:09 UTC

Exception in SOLR when querying for fields of type string

Hi,

I am running into nullpointerexception on the SOLR side, when I do the following:

a)      Define a dynamic field in the schema of type string (say title_s)

b)      Do a query in the SOLR admin tool title_s: photo book

I get a null pointer exception when I run a search query on this.

If I enclose the search term within double quotes like "photo book", it works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

kasi