Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/17 17:02:07 UTC

UIMA AS error handling of exception thrown from CasMultiplier.process

Hi,

the first Analysis Engine in our uima-as setup is a CasMultiplier,
we implement the process method and from this method our implementation
throws a RuntimeException, not nice but it can happen.

In the client interface we get the CAS back, but
EntityProcessStatus.isException returns false,
how can it be detected that the CAS was not processed successfully ?

Thanks,
Jörn