Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Stephen Baynham <ba...@justin.tv> on 2017/07/27 19:01:19 UTC

What's up with PR1862?

Back in January, this PR:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/1862

was approved for inclusion in the 1.8 alpha, but it never made it in, and
it's not clear why or what its future is.  In the meantime,
sql_alchemy_conn_cmd has been documented as working on the website, but
does not actually function during the airflow provisioning process.  This
has apparently been going on for upwards of a year.  I found this out today
when I attempted to deploy a new auto-ETL solution to staging and
discovered that my work's largely been wasted because a lot of it hangs on
that config value.  Is there any workaround for this issue, what can I do?