Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Dyer <dd...@artifact-software.com> on 2010/03/22 13:18:15 UTC

Jetspeed 2.1.3 , Tomcat 6, no container service warning

Since we've begun our upgrade of the tomcat container we're running
Jetspeed under I've been seeing the following WARN message in the console:

WARN  org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedEngine - No ContainerService
defined for org.apache.pluto.services.property.PropertyManagerService

It appears to be non fatal and does nothing but clutter the logs.

A google search brought up this thread from 2008:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/portals-jetspeed-user/200811.mbox/%3C7058448BC5B00647B05E15538AE8BD5801441B35@MSGMMKCLE2WIN.DMN1.FMR.COM%3E

but it doesn't seem to provide any answers.

Any ideas what's causing the warning?

David Dyer

Re: Jetspeed 2.1.3 , Tomcat 6, no container service warning

Posted by David Dyer <dd...@artifact-software.com>.
Anything in the configuration I can do to avoid the warnings? Other than
using log levels?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.