Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Martin Neumann <mn...@spotify.com> on 2014/02/17 13:19:50 UTC

Re: Preconfigured BigTop running Giraph

Hej,

The original idea was to run a "local-mode" giraph for programming and
testing without the need of configuration and the description on the BigTop
project sounded like that was possible.
Since I could not get it to work I just run things on the production
cluster even though its complicated debugging.

If anyone knows how to run Giraph on a single machine "cluster" without
loads setup and config tweaking I'm still interested. (preferred for the
1.1.0 trunk version)

cheers Martin