Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/14 02:56:48 UTC

[c-1.1] Need to understand hot to set MyProject_HOME for continuum

In my normal Manen build, I have a variable called MyProject_HOME set to *
C:\opt\MyProject* and I use that throughout my build. Now I want to
understand where to set that in order to still run Continuum?

Am I going to set a another system variable to *
/opt/contiuum/workingDirectory/*

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
http://tahoe.baselogic.com
---

Re: [c-1.1] Need to understand hot to set MyProject_HOME for continuum

Posted by Tomislav Stojcevich <st...@gmail.com>.
i see, i had a similar issue.  projects are independent and should not
'reach into' each other.

to use common stuff,  jar them up in one project, install them into
your repo, then in the other projects you can add as a dependency or
use the unpack goal of the dependency plugin to explode them into each
project that needs them.

Re: [c-1.1] Need to understand hot to set MyProject_HOME for continuum

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
This variable is set for several different modules to use the same common
base for tests files. So '.' would assume that I am copying them over to
each module in my tree. When there is actually only one copy.

Posted by Tomislav Stojcevich <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
No one can help me out here?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.