Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by ma...@zf.com on 2014/11/26 15:00:08 UTC

xslt document function doesn't resolve the xinclude tags in the referenced xml file

Hello,

I'm looking for a solution to resolve xincludes at documents referenced by the document() function (XSLT).
I stuck on the saxon 6.5.5 in combination with the apache xerces 2.11.0.
This is my current commandline.
java.exe  -cp lib\xercesImpl-2.7.1.jar;\lib\saxon.jar
 -Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
 -Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory= org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl
 -Dorg.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration=org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeParserConfiguration
 com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet
 -o OUTPUT.XML INPUT.XML COPY.XSLT
Maybe I have to add some parameters or I have to use some additional libs. Thanks for your reply.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards
Markus Sticker
Forschung und Entwicklung ZF Konzern/Research and Development ZF Group
Infrastruktur/Infrastructure (DTEP4)
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
88038 Friedrichshafen, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone  +49 7541 77-7644, Telefax/Fax  +49 7541 77-907644
Markus.Sticker.Epos@zf.com<ma...@zf.com>

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Giorgio Behr
Vorstand/Board of Management: Dr. Stefan Sommer (Vorsitzender/CEO), Dr. Konstantin Sauer, Jürgen Holeksa, Michael Hankel, Wilhelm Rehm, Rolf Lutz
Sitz/Headquarters: Friedrichshafen
Handelsregistereintrag Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 630206/Trade register of the municipal court of Ulm HRB 630206